Since 2011, the organisers of MosBuild have promoted the ideology of green building. To draw attention to eco technology in construction the e3 brand was created, which includes the e3Forum and special e3 Build badge.
Companies exhibiting products that have undergone environmental impact assessment and are certified by Russian or international green standards can display the e3 Build badge on their stand, which distinguishes them from their competitors.
The brand represents a new ideology in construction and combines three concepts: environment, energy and efficiency. Many exhibitors have supported this initiative.
Your company can also participate in the project, which reflects global trends in the industry. If your company is planning to launch a product that meets green standards or is participating in an eco project, then the e3 project is designed specifically for you.
To participate in the e3 Build project:
- Send us information about your eco-product
- Provide documents which confirm that the product complies with international or Russian eco-standards
Requirements for information about the product / project:
The information you supply will be included in your profile on the MosBuild website - as well as being promoted in the news and special e3 Build sections.
You will also be given a special e3 Build badge to put on your company’s stand.
- A short description of the product or project
- Images to be displayed with the description (preview 250px by 250px; main image max. 500px by 500px)
- Logo (logo max 150px by 150px)
Your description should be no more than 200 characters. At the end of your description* please provide contact information and a link to your website, where more information can be found about the product or project.
* The organiser reserves the right not to accept material not appropriate to the e3 Build topic, as well as material which does not provide confirmation of compliance with the eco-standards.
If you link the future of your company to the development of green technology, we can offer you more than just participation in the programme. You can become the Eco Partner of the exhibition.