MosBuild Architecture and Design Awards (MADA)
The MosBuild Architecture & Design Awards (MADA), an international competition for young architects and architectural students, were staged within the MosBuild 2013 business programme. Like last year, the contest featured international participation with 143 entries
from 35 countries.
The winners were chosen by a jury of international and Russian architects and public figures:
- Andrey Asadov, architect, head of Asadov Architectural Studio
- Antonello Stella, Ferrara University
- Gabriel Hyde, director, Arup Russia
- Paul Joly, President, French Disability Council
The winners in the category 'Best architectural solution for a barrier-free environment' were:
- among architectural students - Konrad Urbanovich (Poland)
- among young architects - Jordi Komas Mora (Spain)
The winners in the category 'Best sustainable architecture project' were:
- among architectural students - Maria Kataryan (Russia)
- among young architects - Diana Vatinyan (Russia)
MosBuild congratulates the winners and wishes them every success in their future projects.
For more information, please visit the MADA website.