- Any use of materials from the site www.mosbuild.com (hereinafter - the "Site") is allowed only with written permission from its owner - the company ITE Moscow.
- By using means any reproduction, distribution, bringing materials to the public, translation and other processing products, and other uses in the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
- Use of this Site in violation of any provision of these Rules means its use without permission from ITE Moscow, which is a violation of the exclusive rights and may result in liability under Russian law.
- These rules apply to all users of the Site.
- Any user who provided the source is in the order established by Section 1.7 of these Regulations, are free:
- review be any number of materials on the Site in the form of short abstracts of materials, to the extent justified to create such a review, and excludes the use of the material in full;
- free to quote any number of materials on the Site to the extent justified by the intended purpose.
- Without an individual license to use the materials on the Site are prohibited:
- transmission and reproduction in any medium text materials in whole or in fragments, in cases not referred to in paragraph 1.5 of these Regulations;
- the creation of online databases;
- use of the materials with non-compliance with the requirements of Section 5 of this Regulation.
- When you publish and otherwise use the materials permitted by the Site, each user must follow these rules:
- The materials, in printed form is allowed to specify only the name of «mosbuild.com». When citing materials on the Site on the Internet link to the source must contain a reference to the site and a hyperlink to the site www.mosbuild.com. This hyperlink must be placed at the beginning, in the text or after the playback of the material;
- when playing a movie in a review of this Site, as well as playing back in the print, radio, television, video program, the user must specify the source and date of publication;
- for any reproduction of materials is not allowed processing of the original text. Reduction or rearrangement of the material parts are allowed, but only to the extent that it does not distort its meaning.
- Responsible for the distortion of the meaning of materials, which arose due to their inaccurate play, with the user.
- ITE Moscow company may at any time and without notice to users to change any provision of these Regulations.
To conclude a license agreement and other matters in connection with the posting on the Site information, please contact by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (495) 935-7350 (ext. 4118).
- Information on this Site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind (express or implied) including, without limitation, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
- Company ITE Moscow periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the rule information on this website without notice.
- Company ITE Moscow is not liable for any errors or omissions in the information posted on this site. Visit this Web Site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances shall ITE Moscow or any person involved in the creation or deployment of this Site, will not be liable to you or any third party for any consequential, indirect or consequential damages of any kind incurred as a result of your visit or your use of this Site.
- Company ITE Moscow does not warrant that the Site will operate in accordance with your expectations and that he would be deprived of any errors. If you become aware of errors on the Site, please notify us at the following address: email@example.com or phone: (495) 935-7350 (ext. 4118).
- Before placing on the Site of any documents and files, they are checked by us for viruses. However, we do not guarantee that documents and files downloaded from this Web Site will be free from viruses and we accept no liability for any damage caused by such viruses. Accordingly, when visiting or using this Site you (for your own safety) have to do to use software designed to detect viruses.
- Any dispute arising in connection with this Site, shall be settled in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in accordance Russian court.
- If you take on this Site links to other Internet sites that are not developed and not supported by ITE Moscow, then you will leave this Site. Links to other Internet sites are available for convenience only and such a placement does not imply recommendation, approval and support from our side of the site. We are not responsible for the accuracy and other aspects of the information contained on other Internet sites.