We’re pleased to announce that Steve Collinge, Managing Director of Insight DIY and long-standing speaker at the Global DIY Summit, will be a keynote speaker at MosBuild 2020’s DIY Forum.
Mr Collinge will speak on the digitisation of DIY retail, comparing customer experience in online and physical shops, and sharing additional services that can help retailers and manufacturers increase revenue.
The discussion will be attended by leaders of retail chains Leroy Merlin, OBI, as well as new market players Ozon and Beru.
The DIY Forum 2020 offers:
- unique information: current trends and analytical data from the DIY market
- international expert speakers
- a record number of DIY chain representatives
- new business acquaintances and new communication formats
- networking coffee breaks
Other speakers on Day 1 of the Forum include:
- Ralph Ramid, General Secretary, Fediyma Association
- Ivan Fedyakov, CEO, INFOLine
- Evgeny Movchan, General Director, Petrovich
- Maria Evnevich, Board member, Maxidom
- Yuri Ksenafontov, Commercial Director, Baucenter
- Maxim Tverskoy, CEO, Kangaroo
- Alexey Fedorov, Managing Partner, 220 Volts